|Name (first, last):|
|Emergency contact name and telephone number(s):|
Health and ability
|Relevant medical details:|
For example, Asthma, diabeties, etc.
|If you're a British Canoe Union member, please enter your membership number (if you don't know it just now, just put "yes"):|
For example, BCU star tests, Coaching, First Aid, etc.
This section will help us understand the composition of members and make help us apply for grants and we will only use this in aggregate form. Filling it out is optional.
|Year of birth:|
|Do you consider that you have a disability?:|
Membership runs until 30th March 2018.
Subscriptions prices depend on when you join in our membership year.
|Full CCC membership: £105|
|Concession CCC membership*: £53|
|Full CCC membership (from October): £53|
|Concession CCC membership (from October)*: £27|
|Full CCC membership (from January): £27|
|Concession CCC membership (from January)*: £14|
*We offer concessionary rates - please email a copy/photo of the proof to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Aged over 60+: send us any id that shows that you're 60+
- Full-time students and trainees on government schemes: send us a copy of your student card or letter from your college on headed notepaper
- Receiving benefits or job-seekers allowance: send us a copy of one of these
- Disabled: send us a copy of your incapacity benefit document
Limitation of Club
Members of the club, their guests or visitors may use the club premises, facilities and equipment entirely at their own risk and implicitly accept that:
- The Club will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of property belonging to members, guests or visitors.
- The Club will not accept liability for injury arising out of use of Club premises and/or any other facilities of the Club, either sustained or caused by members, guests or visitors, whether or not such damage or injury could have been attributed or was occasioned by the neglect, default or negligence of any of them.
Members must accept the following:
- I can swim at least 50m.
- I have read and understood the information on Blue Green Algae and Leptospirosis (Weils' Disease).
- I agree to observe Club rules and safety policy.
- I agree to act responsibly and considerately and to follow the directions of Club Officials and Duty Supervisors.
- I understand that I shall be responsible for the conduct of guests/visitors that accompany me.
- I have read and understood the information below on Club liability and agree to use the Club facilities and participate in Club activities at my own risk.
- I agree to my information being held on computer (in accordance with Data Protection Act).
- I agree to allow the circulation among Club members of my name, telephone number, e-mail and recorded interests and relevant qualifications.
- I am over 18 years of age.
- I will take the role of duty officer when requested or will organise a substitute.
|Do you accept the declarations above?|